- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Essentials
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Forwarding rate: 1 Bpps, Switching capacity (full duplex): 3.2 Tbps
- Routing table entries: 80000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 212000, Host IPv6 routes: 90000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 212000, VLAN IDs: 4000, Security ACL scale: 270000, Multicast scale: 32000, QoS ACL scale: 16000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, Host IPv4 routes: 90000, FNF entries: 96000
- Network hubs and switches
- 25 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- OSPF, RIP-2, IGMP, IS-IS, PIM-SM, EIGRP, MSDP, BGP, PIM-SSM, RIPng, MPLS, VRRP
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- RMON 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, RESTCONF, RMON 2, SNMP 1, SNMP, NETCONF, TFTP
- Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), CoAP support, Access Control List (ACL) support, DHCP support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Quality of Service (QoS), Non-Stop Routing (NSR), VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Integrated Wireshark, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF), MACsec support, NAT support, Private VLAN, Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support, Flexible NetFlow (FNF), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Maximum Likelihood Demodulation (MLD), Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), Control plane protection (CoPP), Trunking, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), MPLS support, PAT support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Stateful switchover (SSO), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support
- IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1D
- 25 Gigabit SFP28
- 48 x 25Gbit LAN SFP28, 4 x 100Gbit LAN, 2 x USB 3.0
- Cisco IOS XE 16.8.1
- Internal power supply
- 650 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- 256-bit AES
- 316,960 Hours
- EN 61000-4-4, RoHS 5/6, EN 61000-3-2, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN 300386, EN 61000-4-2, CISPR 24, BSMI Class A, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 61000-4-3, TVCN 7317, EN 61000-6-1, IEC 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, VCCI Class A, VCCI V-3/2009 Class A, EN50082-1, EN 61000-4-5, CISPR 22 Class A, CCC, EN 55022 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 300 386
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 18 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 21.96 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day, Technical support – consulting – 90 days
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series high performance 48-port 25G switch, NW Ess. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!