- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Advantage
- Cisco Catalyst 9500 8 x 10GE Network Module (C9500-NM-8X)
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Switching capacity (full duplex): 480 Gbps, Forwarding rate: 720 Mpps
- Security ACL scale: 18000, Host IPv4 routes: 32000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 64000, Multicast scale: 48000, QoS ACL scale: 18000, FNF entries: 512000, Host IPv6 routes: 16000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 32000, VLAN IDs: 4000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000
- Network hubs and switches
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- IS-IS, RIP-1, EIGRP, PIM-SSM, OSPF, IGMP, RIP-2, PIM-SM, MSDP, RIPng, BGP, Policy-based routing (PBR), VRRP, HSRP
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- NETCONF, RMON 2, SNMP 1, RESTCONF, RMON 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3
- Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Private VLAN, Flexible NetFlow (FNF), MLD snooping, NAT support, Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Cisco StackWise Virtual, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), IPv6 support, VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), 802.1x authentication, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, Non-Stop Routing (NSR), Secure boot, CoAP support, Management Information Base (MIB), Control plane protection (CoPP), Stateful switchover (SSO), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), First Hop Security (FHS), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), MACsec support
- IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.3ae
- 10 Gigabit SFP+
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) x expansion slot
- 48 x 10GBase-X SFP+
- Cisco IOS Universal, Cisco ONE Advantage High Term
- Internal power supply
- 950 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- Front-to-rear air?ow
- 256-bit AES
- 180,640 Hours
- AS/NZS 60950-1, CISPR 24, IEC 60950-1, CISPR 22 Class A, EN 61000-3-3, ICES-003 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, AS/NZS CISPR22:2004 Class A, EN 61000-6-1, VCCI Class A, KN22 Class A, UL 60950-1, GB 4943, EN 60950-1, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, EN50082-1, EN 300386, KN 61000-4, EN 55022 Class A, EN55024, KN24, CNS 13438 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, EN 300 386
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 21.5 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 25.75 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Technical support – consulting – 90 days, Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 40-port 10G switch, 8 x 10GE Network Module, NW Adv. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!