- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Essentials
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- DIMM 288-pin
- DDR4 SDRAM
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Switching capacity (full duplex): 480 Gbps, Forwarding rate: 720 Mpps
- QoS ACL scale: 18000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 32000, Host IPv6 routes: 16000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 64000, Host IPv4 routes: 32000, VLAN IDs: 4000, FNF entries: 512000, Multicast scale: 48000, Security ACL scale: 18000, Routing table entries: 64000
- Network hubs and switches
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- OSPF, RIP-2, RIPng, IGMP, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, MPLS, RIP-1, VRRP
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- RESTCONF, RMON 2, SNMP 3, NETCONF, SNMP 2c, SNMP, TFTP, SNMP 1, RMON 1
- LLDP support, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), IGMP snooping, Location ID Separation Protocol (LISP), Quality of Service (QoS), NetFlow, Flexible NetFlow (FNF), Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, MACsec support, Cisco StackWise Virtual, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), MLD snooping, Syslog support, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), IPv6 support, Built-in ASIC, Stateful switchover (SSO)
- IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1D
- 10 Gigabit SFP+
- 40 x 10GBase-X SFP+, 2 x USB 3.0
- Internal power supply
- 950 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- Front-to-rear air?ow
- 256-bit AES
- 180,640 Hours
- Plug and Play, CISPR 22 Class A, EN 300386, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-3-3, ICES-003 Class A, CNS 13438 Class A, KN24, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, EN 55022 Class A, EN55024, EN 61000-3-2, FCC CFR47 Part 15, IEC 60950-1, KN22 Class A, KN 61000-4, GB 4943, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 60950-1, EN50082-1, VCCI Class A, CISPR 24, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 300 386
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 21.5 inch
- 1.7 inch
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day, Technical support – consulting – 90 days
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 40-port 10G switch, NW Ess. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!