- Cisco Unified Computing Disti
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Advantage
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- DIMM 288-pin
- DDR4 SDRAM
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Forwarding rate: 720 Mpps, Switching capacity (full duplex): 480 Gbps
- VLAN IDs: 4000, Host IPv6 routes: 16000, Routing table entries: 64000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 64000, FNF entries: 512000, Host IPv4 routes: 32000, QoS ACL scale: 18000, Multicast scale: 48000, Security ACL scale: 18000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 32000
- Network hubs and switches
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- RIP-2, IGMP, MSDP, PIM-SSM, VRRP, IS-IS, RIPng, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP, RIP-1, PIM-SM
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- SNMP 2c, RMON 1, TFTP, RESTCONF, NETCONF, SNMP 3, RMON 2, SNMP 1, SNMP
- Non-Stop Routing (NSR), IGMP snooping, Stateful switchover (SSO), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Security Group Tag (SGT) caching, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Location ID Separation Protocol (LISP), Third-party IP Address Management (IPAM) integration, DHCP support, Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), TrustSec support, Cisco StackWise Virtual, Flexible NetFlow (FNF), NAT support, Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), NetFlow, Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Syslog support, Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN), Access Control List (ACL) support, PAT support, MLD snooping, Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Security Group Access Control List (SGACL), MACsec support, LLDP support, CoAP support, IT Service Management (ITSM) integration, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Control plane protection (CoPP), Quality of Service (QoS), Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Built-in ASIC, IPv6 support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support
- IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.3u
- 10 Gigabit SFP+
- 2 x USB 3.0, 40 x 10GBase-X SFP+
- Internal power supply
- 950 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- Front-to-rear air?ow
- 256-bit AES
- 180,640 Hours
- FCC CFR47 Part 15, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-3-3, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CNS 13438 Class A, AS/NZS 60950-1, CISPR 24, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 300386, EN 61000-3-2, EN55024, EN 55022 Class A, KN 61000-4, KN22 Class A, KN24, EN 61000-6-1, CISPR 22 Class A, Plug and Play, VCCI Class A, EN50082-1, GB 4943, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 300 386
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 21.5 inch
- 1.7 inch
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Technical support – consulting – 90 days, Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!