- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Essentials
- Cisco 40GE Network Module (C9500-NM-2Q)
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Forwarding rate: 720 Mpps, Switching capacity (full duplex): 480 Gbps
- FNF entries: 512000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 64000, Host IPv6 routes: 16000, Host IPv4 routes: 32000, VLAN IDs: 4000, Security ACL scale: 18000, QoS ACL scale: 18000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, Multicast scale: 48000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 32000
- Network hubs and switches
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- IGMP, RIP-2, RIP-1, PIM-SM, Policy-based routing (PBR), OSPF, RIPng, VRRP, PIM-SSM
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- NETCONF, RESTCONF, SNMP 3, RMON 1, RMON 2, SNMP 2c, SNMP 1
- CoAP support, VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), Secure boot, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, MLD snooping, Control plane protection (CoPP), Private VLAN, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), MACsec support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Stateful switchover (SSO), 802.1x authentication, IPv6 support, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), First Hop Security (FHS), Management Information Base (MIB), NAT support, Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)
- IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w
- 10 Gigabit SFP+
- 40 Gigabit QSFP+
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) x expansion slot
- 2 x 40Gbit LAN QSFP+, 40 x 10GBase-X SFP+
- Cisco IOS Universal, Cisco ONE Essentials High Term (Includes Term Licenses for DNA Essentials, 25 ISE Base Endpoints. Requires separate purchase of ISE Appliance or ISE VM)
- Internal power supply
- 950 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- Front-to-rear air?ow
- 256-bit AES
- 180,640 Hours
- EN50082-1, EN 300386, EN 55022 Class A, KN24, EN 60950-1, KN 61000-4, UL 60950-1, EN55024, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, EN 61000-3-3, VCCI Class A, EN 61000-6-1, GB 4943, KN22 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 60950-1, CISPR 24, ICES-003 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, AS/NZS CISPR22:2004 Class A, CNS 13438 Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, AS/NZS 60950-1, EN 300 386
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 21.5 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 25.75 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Technical support – consulting – 90 days, Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 40-port 10G switch, 2 x 40GE Network Module, NW Ess. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!