- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Essentials
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Switching capacity (full duplex): 6.4 Tbps, Forwarding rate: 2 Bpps
- Indirect IPv6 routes: 212000, Host IPv4 routes: 90000, Security ACL scale: 270000, Host IPv6 routes: 90000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 212000, Routing table entries: 80000, FNF entries: 96000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, Multicast scale: 32000, QoS ACL scale: 16000, VLAN IDs: 4000
- Network hubs and switches
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- VRRP, IGMP, MSDP, PIM-SM, RIP-2, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS, RIPng, OSPF, PIM-SSM, EIGRP
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- SNMP, SNMP 3, RMON 2, RESTCONF, NETCONF, TFTP, SNMP 2c, SNMP 1, RMON 1
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), DHCP support, Flexible NetFlow (FNF), MPLS support, VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Trunking, Access Control List (ACL) support, Integrated Wireshark, Maximum Likelihood Demodulation (MLD), Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support, Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), NAT support, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), MACsec support, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), Non-Stop Routing (NSR), Quality of Service (QoS), Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, CoAP support, Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF), Private VLAN, PAT support, Control plane protection (CoPP), Stateful switchover (SSO)
- IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.1w
- 100 Gigabit QSFP28
- 2 x USB 3.0, 32 x 100Gbit LAN QSFP28
- Cisco IOS XE 16.8.1
- Internal power supply
- 1600 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- 256-bit AES
- 212,820 Hours
- ICES-003 Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, IEC 60950-1, CCC, EN 61000-6-1, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, BSMI Class A, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-4-4, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, EN 60950-1, EN 61000-4-2, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, EN 61000-4-3, EN55024, EN 55022 Class A, EN 300386, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN50082-1, VCCI Class A, UL 60950-1, RoHS 5/6, TVCN 7317, VCCI V-3/2009 Class A, EN 61000-4-5, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 300 386
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 21.2 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 25.64 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Technical support – consulting – 90 days, Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series high performance 32-port 100G switch, NW Ess. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!