- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Essentials
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Forwarding rate: 1 Bpps, Switching capacity (full duplex): 1.6 Tbps
- Host IPv4 routes: 90000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 212000, VLAN IDs: 4000, Multicast scale: 32000, Host IPv6 routes: 90000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, Security ACL scale: 270000, FNF entries: 96000, Routing table entries: 80000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 212000, QoS ACL scale: 16000
- Network hubs and switches
- 25 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- Policy-based routing (PBR), IGMP, BGP, RIP-1, RIP-2, OSPF, MSDP, RIPng, VRRP, EIGRP
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- SNMP 2c, NETCONF, RMON 2, RMON 1, RESTCONF, SNMP 1, SNMP 3
- Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Maximum Likelihood Demodulation (MLD), Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, 802.1x authentication, Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), Secure boot, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Non-Stop Routing (NSR), IPv6 support, Integrated Wireshark, Management Information Base (MIB), Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Stateful switchover (SSO), CoAP support, First Hop Security (FHS), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), DHCP support, Quality of Service (QoS), MLD snooping, NAT support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Private VLAN
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1p
- 25 Gigabit SFP28
- 2 x USB 3.0, 24 x 25Gbit LAN SFP28, 4 x 100Gbit LAN
- Cisco IOS XE 16.8.1
- Internal power supply
- 650 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- 256-bit AES
- 336,780 Hours
- EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-3-2, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, VCCI Class A, EN 61000-4-6, EN55024, EN 61000-4-2, TVCN 7317, CISPR 22 Class A, CCC, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, EN 55022 Class A, RoHS 5/6, ICES-003 Class A, VCCI V-3/2009 Class A, EN 61000-4-3, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 61000-3-3, CISPR 24, UL 60950-1, EN 61000-4-5, EN50082-1, EN 300386, BSMI Class A, EN 61000-6-1, EN 60950-1, EN 300 386, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 18 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 20.99 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Technical support – consulting – 90 days, Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series high performance 24-port 1/10/25G switch, NW Ess. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!