- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Advantage
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Forwarding rate: 1 Bpps, Switching capacity (full duplex): 1.6 Tbps
- Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, Multicast scale: 32000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 212000, Host IPv4 routes: 90000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 212000, Security ACL scale: 270000, Routing table entries: 80000, FNF entries: 96000, QoS ACL scale: 16000, Host IPv6 routes: 90000, VLAN IDs: 4000
- Network hubs and switches
- 25 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- BGP, VRRP, EIGRP, PIM-SM, IGMP, RIPng, IS-IS, MSDP, OSPF, MPLS, RIP-2, PIM-SSM
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- TFTP, RESTCONF, NETCONF, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, RMON 1, SNMP 1, RMON 2, SNMP
- Integrated Wireshark, NAT support, Stateful switchover (SSO), CoAP support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF), Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), Trunking, Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support, Maximum Likelihood Demodulation (MLD), Non-Stop Routing (NSR), MACsec support, VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Access Control List (ACL) support, MPLS support, DHCP support, Control plane protection (CoPP), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), PAT support, Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Private VLAN, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), Quality of Service (QoS), Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support
- IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1ae
- 25 Gigabit SFP28
- 2 x USB 3.0, 24 x 25Gbit LAN SFP28, 4 x 100Gbit LAN
- Cisco IOS XE 16.8.1
- Internal power supply
- 650 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- 256-bit AES
- 336,780 Hours
- ICES-003 Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, IEC 60950-1, BSMI Class A, EN 61000-4-5, EN 60950-1, EN 61000-3-3, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, EN 55022 Class A, EN 61000-4-3, UL 60950-1, EN 61000-4-6, VCCI Class A, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-6-1, CCC, EN 61000-3-2, EN55024, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, VCCI V-3/2009 Class A, EN 61000-4-4, CISPR 24, RoHS 5/6, EN 300386, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TVCN 7317, EN50082-1, EN 300 386, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 18 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 20.99 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day, Technical support – consulting – 90 days
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series high performance 24-port 1/10/25G switch, NW Adv. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!