- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Advantage
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- DIMM 288-pin
- DDR4 SDRAM
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Forwarding rate: 1440 Mpps, Switching capacity (full duplex): 960 Gbps
- Indirect IPv4 routes: 64000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 32000, Host IPv6 routes: 16000, VLAN IDs: 4000, Routing table entries: 64000, QoS ACL scale: 18000, Multicast scale: 48000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, Host IPv4 routes: 32000, FNF entries: 512000, Security ACL scale: 18000
- Network hubs and switches
- 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- RIP-1, EIGRP, MPLS, PIM-SSM, MSDP, BGP, IGMP, OSPF, RIP-2, PIM-SM, RIPng, VRRP, IS-IS
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- SNMP 3, SNMP 1, NETCONF, RMON 1, TFTP, SNMP, SNMP 2c, RMON 2, RESTCONF
- Stateful switchover (SSO), Maximum Likelihood Demodulation (MLD), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, CoAP support, MPLS support, Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF), Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), PAT support, MACsec support, Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support, Private VLAN, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Control plane protection (CoPP), Quality of Service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), DHCP support, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Integrated Wireshark, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), Trunking, NAT support, Non-Stop Routing (NSR), Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Access Control List (ACL) support, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)
- IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.1ae
- 40 Gigabit QSFP
- 24 x 40Gbit LAN QSFP, 2 x USB 3.0
- Internal power supply
- 950 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- Front-to-rear air?ow
- 2 x North America AC Type A power cables
- 256-bit AES
- 127,660 Hours
- IEC 60950-1, TVCN 7317, UL 60950-1, EN 61000-4-2, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, ICES-003 Class A, VCCI Class A, CCC, EN55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-4-4, CISPR 24, EN 300386, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-6-1, BSMI Class A, EN50082-1, VCCI V-3/2009 Class A, EN 61000-4-3, RoHS 5/6, EN 60950-1, CISPR 22 Class A, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, EN 55022 Class A, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 300 386, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 21.5 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 25.75 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Technical support – consulting – 90 days, Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 24-port 40G switch, NW Adv. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!