- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Essentials
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Switching capacity (full duplex): up to 480 Gbps, Forwarding rate: up to 360 Mpps
- Multicast scale: 16000, Indirect IPv4 routes: 64000, Host IPv6 routes: 40000, FNF entries: 512000, Host IPv4 routes: 80000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, VLAN IDs: 4000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 32000, Security ACL scale: 18000, QoS ACL scale: 18000
- Network hubs and switches
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- OSPF, PIM-SM, RIP-2, Policy-based routing (PBR), RIPng, IGMP, PIM-SSM, RIP-1, VRRP
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- RESTCONF, TFTP, SNMP, SNMP 3, RMON 1, SNMP 1, RMON 2, NETCONF, SNMP 2c
- Trunking, Non-Stop Routing (NSR), Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support, Syslog support, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Non-Stop Forwarding (NSF), NetFlow, NAT support, Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), MPLS support, Private VLAN, PAT support, Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), DHCP support, Maximum Likelihood Demodulation (MLD), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), CoAP support, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), IGMP snooping, Integrated Wireshark, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Quality of Service (QoS), IPv6 support
- IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1ae
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit SFP+
- 16 x 10Gbit LAN RJ-45, 2 x 10GBase-X SFP+
- Cisco IOS Universal
- Internal power supply
- 950 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- Front-to-rear air?ow
- 256-bit AES
- 315,790 Hours
- ICES-003 Class A, CNS 13438 Class A, EN 55022 Class A, EN55024, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 61000-3-2, KN24, EN 61000-3-3, CISPR 22 Class A, KN 61000-4, EN50082-1, EN 60950-1, CISPR 24, IEC 60950-1, KN22 Class A, AS/NZS CISPR22:2004 Class A, GB 4943, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, VCCI Class A, EN 61000-6-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, UL 60950-1, EN 300 386
Dimensions & Weight
- 1.7 inch
- 17.5 inch
- 21.5 inch
- 23.59 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day, Technical support – consulting – 90 days
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 16-port 10G switch, NW Ess. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!