- CISCO DS HARDWARE DIRECT
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Essentials
- RFID tag
- 2.4 GHZ
- 16 GB
- 16 GB
- Switching capacity (full duplex): 480 Gbps, Forwarding rate: 720 Mpps
- Indirect IPv4 routes: 64000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000, VLAN IDs: 4000, FNF entries: 512000, QoS ACL scale: 18000, Host IPv6 routes: 16000, Multicast scale: 48000, Indirect IPv6 routes: 32000, Host IPv4 routes: 32000, Security ACL scale: 18000
- Network hubs and switches
- 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- VRRP, RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMP, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, RIPng, Policy-based routing (PBR), OSPF
- 64K entries
- 9198 bytes
- RESTCONF, RMON 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, RMON 2, NETCONF, SNMP 1
- Stateful switchover (SSO), Management Information Base (MIB), NAT support, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, CoAP support, Private VLAN, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), IPv6 support, MACsec support, First Hop Security (FHS), Control plane protection (CoPP), Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Flexible NetFlow (FNF), Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), MLD snooping, 802.1x authentication, VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Secure boot
- IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ba
- 40 Gigabit QSFP
- 12 x 40Gbit LAN QSFP
- Cisco IOS Universal, ONE Essentials Low Term
- Internal power supply
- 950 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- Front-to-rear air?ow
- 2 x North America AC Type A power cables
- 256-bit AES
- 179,660 Hours
- KN22 Class A, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, EN50082-1, CISPR 24, GB 4943, EN 300386, EN 55022 Class A, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, CNS 13438 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, EN55024, AS/NZS CISPR22:2004 Class A, VCCI Class A, EN 61000-3-3, EN 60950-1, KN24, CISPR 22 Class A, KN 61000-4, EN 61000-6-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, EN 300 386
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 21.5 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 25.75 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Technical support – consulting – 90 days, Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
- 32 degree Fahrenheit
- 104 degree Fahrenheit
- -4 degree Fahrenheit
- 149 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Cisco Catalyst 9500 12-port 40G switch, NW Ess. License
Call 1.888.428.6677 Option 1 To Order or For Pricing
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!