- Cisco Systems
- Cisco Catalyst
- Network Advantage
- 8 GB
- 16 GB
- Stacking bandwidth: 480 Gbps, Switching capacity: 128 Gbps, Forwarding rate: 190.48 Mpps
- IPv6 routing table entries: 16000, IPv4 routing table entries: 32000, Flexible NetFlow entries: 64000, Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 2000, VLAN IDs: 4000
- Network hubs and switches
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 3
- HSRP, RIP-1, RIP-2, OSPF, VRRP, PIM-SM, Policy-based routing (PBR), RIPng, MSDP, IS-IS, BGP, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, EIGRP, IGMP
- 32000 entries
- 9198 bytes
- CLI, RMON 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 1, RESTCONF, NETCONF, RMON 2, SNMP 3
- Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN), Source-Specific Multicast (SSM), FTP client, Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), Private VLAN, Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Stateful switchover (SSO), VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), Syslog support, 3 fans, Trunking, Flexible NetFlow (FNF), Security Group Tag (SGT) caching, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Third-party IP Address Management (IPAM) integration, Security Group Access Control List (SGACL), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), 16MB packet buffer, DHCP support, Cisco StackWise-480 technology, Full duplex mode, Non-Stop Routing (NSR), Quality of Service (QoS), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), MACsec support, Integrated Wireshark, Control plane protection (CoPP), Management Information Base (MIB), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), IT Service Management (ITSM) integration, 802.1x authentication, Cisco StackPower technology
- IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1Q
- 1 expansion slot
- 48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45, 1 x USB 2.0
- 25 x Cisco ONE ISE BASE Licenses Term, Cisco ONE StealthWatch License Term – 25 Flow Licenses, 25 x Cisco ONE ISE PLUS Licenses Term, Cisco ONE C9300 Advantage Add-On Term, Cisco ONE C9300 DNA Advantage 48-port Term license
- Internal power supply
- 350 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50 – 60 hertz
- Cisco IOS Universal
- 128-bit AES
- 305,870 Hours
- EN 61000-4-6, VCCI V-3/2009 Class A, VCCI Class A, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, EN 61000-4-2, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, BSMI Class A, EN 60950-1, RoHS 5/6, EN 55022 Class A, CCC, UL 60950-1, CISPR 22 Class A, EN 61000-3-3, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 61000-6-1, TVCN 7317, EN 300386, EN50082-1, EN55024, CISPR 24, IEC 60950-1, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-4, EN 300 386, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
Dimensions & Weight
- 17.5 inch
- 17.5 inch
- 1.7 inch
- 16.42 lbs
Service & Support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Service & Support Details
- Technical support – consulting – 90 days, Limited warranty – replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
- 23 degree Fahrenheit
- 113 degree Fahrenheit
- -40 degree Fahrenheit
- 158 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
- 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
GUARANTEED to Exceed Expectations.
When purchasing from AMNET Global, rest assured that your information technology equipment is covered for a lifetime. When you receive your order, your unit is already covered by our Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement.
Coverage That Never Ends.
In the event of a product malfunction, we fully understand that downtime is not an option. If you experience a product malfunction or failure, we will send you a replacement the same day, fully expedited and at our cost.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Warranty here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR AVAILABILITY?
You have come to the right place!
If you have an immediate question, please click here and we will be glad to speak with you right away!
To speak to one of our technicians about this product, please call our technical support team at 1.888.428.6677 Option 3 and we will get you taken care of right away!