Cisco 10GBASE-SR XFP module for MMF
The 10GBASE-SR XFP is dedicated to Ethernet applications only. It supports a link length of 26m on standard FDDI-grade MMF. Up to 300m link lengths are possible when using 2000 MHz/km MMF (OM3). Up to 400m link lengths are possible when using 4700MHz*km MMF (OM4).
Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-LW and OC-192/STM-64 SR-1 XFP Module for SMF
The multirate XFP supports both 10GBASE-LR and 10GBASE-LW Ethernet applications and OC-192/STM-64 Short-Reach (SR-1) POS applications. Cisco offers both common and industrial temperature range products.
Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-ER, 10GBASE-EW and OC-192/STM-64 IR-2 XFP Module for SMF
The multirate XFP supports both 10GBASE-ER and 10GBASE-EW Ethernet applications and OC-192/STM-64 Intermediate Reach (IR-2) POS applications. Cisco offers both common and industrial temperature range products.
Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-ZR, 10GBASE-ZW and OC-192/STM-64 LR-2 XFP Module for SMF
The multirate XFP supports both 10GBASE-ZR and 10GBASE-ZW Ethernet applications and OC-192/STM-64 Long-Reach (LR-2) POS applications. Cisco offers both common and industrial temperature range products.
Main features of the Cisco XFP Module include:
● Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OC-192/STM-64 data rates
● Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into a XFP port of a Cisco Systems® router to link the port with the network
● Provides flexibility of interface choice
● Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
● Supports the digital optical monitoring capability
● Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that helps enable a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XFP
● Supports optical interoperability with respective Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK and X2, and SFP+ modules on the same link